Saturday, September 03, 2005

Shooting On the Farm

BarnDoorLoRes
"Golden Rays" by Wes Aldridge

The family is having a mini-vacation at Cloudland Canyon State Park for the next few days. My brother had to work tonight so I drove him back to his gig in Dalton for the night. I had a guy ask me to come and shoot photographs of his family farm and decided to go tonight and give it a few shots and scout it out before we head back to Cloudland Canyon.

This shot is in the loft of an old barn standing on the Gowin Farm in Walker County, Georgia. I was pretty sure I would get some nice shots down on the farm tonight, but I think this one really is a gem. I am very well pleased with it.

Now, time to pick up the brother and head back to Lookout Mountain.

1 comment:

susanne said...

...such a beautiful light in that picture!