Saturday, March 05, 2005

A Day of Softball

<
"Megan" by Wes Aldridge

Today my excitement consisted of shooting TSSAA softball for around four hours, starting around 10 a.m. This was an amazing task for me, considering the amount of fun I had last night and how late I was up. I am suffering for it now. Sick, coughing and half-zapped on pain relievers and cough medicine. Oh, and did I mention the body aches? Yep, those too! All for a day full of fun doing the thing I love to do the most... shoot.

Anyway, this is Megan, the daughter of one of my co-workers. I thought the shot with the flag in the background is pretty cool. Not exactly action sports photography, but editorial that is pretty interesting.

Time for bed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you are sick {:~(
... but can I just say ... YOU ROCK!!!!!!
Thanks ... you are the best. ~Vikki

susanne said...

I like your photos!
Good composition, nice colours, good message.
This morning I discovered just by accident
your site. I am from Germany, please excuse my bad English!

Wes Aldridge said...

Susanne: Welcome to the Mind of the Photographer. I am glad you enjoy it. Keep coming back for more each day.

Vikki: Well, thanks. I guess you are probably gonna share this post with lots of people, eh?

Anonymous said...

Wes: No doubt I'll be sharing it ...as well as sending MUCH BUSINESS your way ... LOL!!! {;~P