Saturday, January 15, 2005

On Assignment: Cincinnati, Ohio-Day Four


"Wards Corner" by Wes Aldridge

Another trip done and in the books. Cincinnati was a great time and the IMAGES of Clermont County magazine should look pretty good.

This was the last shot that I took on this trip, so I thought it was only fitting to have it up here. After two solid days of rain, this beautiful sunny, yet 15-30 degree, weather came about. It was all planned perfectly: Shoot portraits, interiors and product shots the first two days when the weather forecast called for 70% precipitation and then do all exteriors the following two days. This shot is from a series that will be used for Feature One in IMAGES of Clermont County. There are better shots of the reflective buildings of Wards Corner, but I am saving the best ones for the magazine... so you will have to pick one up when they get published in like a month or two.

I realized on this trip that I have the greatest job. I am paid to run around the country and take photographs of beautiful things and places, with an expense account no less, and all travel expenses paid. I am thankful for the opportunity that I have been given with what I do.

No comments: