Friday, August 14, 2009

Muscle Shoals With Halo Stereo

It's very late. I'm actually getting tired now.

We just got back in from shooting Halo Stereo in Muscle Shoals Sound Studio. It is an amazing place, a true step back to where Rock n' Roll really came from. It's not Emo. It's not Britney. It's real. Skynyrd, Stones, Allmans... you name it, Muscle Shoals probably had it.

A great big thank you goes out to Noel Webster, studio engineer extraordinaire and owner of Muscle Shoals Sound Studio. Go check out this website here.

Anyway, this is a shot of Halo Stereo drummer Brian Meeks. We rounded up the band and took them outside to shoot during a session break. I think I like this wall. And I also think the lighting turned out pretty interesting.

I've got plenty more photos and stories to post as time permits, but we are preparing for a move this weekend, so don't know how the photo retouching will play out. I've got some fun stuff to share though...promise!

No comments: