Wednesday, May 30, 2007

On Assignment: Kansas City, Missouri

KCbarLoRes
"Bottles and Taps" by WExX

Wow. Its been a very long time since I have posted anything. I had become rather complacent for a bit. Nothing seemed to spark my interests. I haven't really impressed myself with any shots. I haven't felt the need to explore.

Tonight, I decided to explore in downtown Kansas City. And, believe it or not, I found something I wanted to have a picture of because I thought it was cool.

Its a bar, just a bar. So unimportant that I didn't even write down the name of it. But, oh those neon signs are just so interesting. So I snapped one to share.

6 comments:

susanne said...

...finally some new inspirations?
That's great.

...and again I love this photo!

Anonymous said...

yo...i can dig it. you never cease to amaze me. EVER!!! only certain people can take a big ole pile of shit and polish that turd into a diamond. i notice that with all that you do... and so does JC, not the Christ, but the slave driver.
I am at a lose of words to grant you the credit that you deserve, but you know what it is and who it is... you're up there on lifes stage just all ice sickles, always. you're all ice sickles-wa



"don't get caught up in all of the intellectual bullshit...ok... it was a p-i-e-c-e o-f s-h-i-t"

Unknown said...

Man, that's the most neon signs I've ever seen at a bar. Nice shot, Wexx.

Anonymous said...

Don't fret the weirdness is coming... So sayeth I.

Dorion Rose said...

Hey Wes, You OK? I miss your photo's.

Anonymous said...

Good post.