Thursday, December 29, 2005

The Session

MattLoRes
"The Quickness" by Wes Aldridge

Matt2LoRes
"The Intensity" by Wes Aldridge

Tonight was a rather splendid night for photography. Meet my new friend Matt. He is interested in two things: shooting photos and learning more about shooting photos. We share these two things in common. One thing that we don't have in common is his talent in the martial arts. I wanted to do a portrait of him that captured his intensity and showed his ability.

I wanted to do some really moody light set-ups. I think they worked. I don't even want to get into the technical aspects of the these shots becuase that would require more of an attention span than I have at this time. I pretty much impressed myself with these.

Only two more days.

2 comments:

Photog said...

Wow, he looks pretty tuff for a scrawny guy with one nipple.. Hehe.

-Matt.

Jessica said...

I was bored and surfing and thought I'd check in. Definitely impressive shots, love the lighting. I read "only two more days" and thought "until what?" It took me a few minutes and then it hit me. Only two more shots and your blog will be complete. Wow, time flies.

Well, I'm proud of you, not that you need to hear that. And I'm honored to have been there, in one way or another, from start to finish. Not that you need to hear that either.

Best wishes for 2006.