Thursday, August 11, 2005

Bicentennial Splash

KidFountainLoRes
"The Kick" by Wes Aldridge

Today started to turn sour as I was leaving work and I started to feel like things were turning to shit in a suitcase... but I had my camera by my side. I decided to go hunt for a shot for the blog and race the setting sun. I went down with intentions to take a photo of the Tennessee Capital, but I saw some activity at Bicentennial Mall across the street. I get down there and a bunch of kids were running and playing in the water of the Rivers of Tennessee Fountains in the Riverwalk. Nothing better than seeing life flowing through kids having a great time, running around trying to beat the summer heat.

Splash.

2 comments:

susanne said...

Please send some summer heat to Germany - it is too cold here in August right now!
Funny pic of summer feelings...

Jessica said...

Shots like this are why I love your work. It's gonna make a great book!