Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Beyond the Whopper

FatMoLoRes
"The Fat Mo Super Deluxe Burger" by Wes Aldridge

I was looking through CitySearch to try and find a restaurant to grab some food at. Under cheap American eats in Nashville is listed Fat Mo's Burgers. Interesting.

I had heard fabled tales of a disgustingly massive meat sandwich that the establishment makes. After a brief consultation, and taunting, from my roommate, I decided it was time to get one of the 27-ounce monster burgers and blog it. I knew it was beyond humanly possible to eat the entire thing, but it sounded like a good, fun and punishing time.

Loaded with 3 meat patties, BBQ sauce, cheddar cheese, lettuce, onions, tomato, pickles, ketchup, etc., it was a beautiful creation. Here, for your eager eyes, The Fat Mo Super Deluxe Burger. Chomp.

I got through about 1/3 of the creature and thought I was going to die. I surrendered to the monster, but what I had was pretty damn good!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I look at this and for some reason think of Meatwad. You know he gets the honeys G.