Thursday, June 09, 2005

On Assignment: Shelbyville, Tennessee-Day Three

HorseEyeLoRes
"A Horse of Course" by Wes Aldridge

I have I ever mentioned that I love horses? Such gentle creatures, or at least the last few I have encountered on my photographic adventures. This horse was a baby, not even a year old. He walked around with his mother in the field and came near me because of curiousity. I sat on the ground and let him come to me. He sniffed all over me and tried chewing my camera strap. He was a funny little fella.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Wes,
Have I ever told you how much I LOVE horse eyes. They stay crunchy even in milk.
Sincerely,
Ricky

Anonymous said...

wes....what a wonderful photo.I must have passed on to you my love for horses.this is beautiful.you always take wonderful pictures in Shelbyville,especially the horses.that's a good story about this "baby" also.please continue to impress and entertain us.

thanks,
dad