Sunday, May 29, 2005

Sunday's Sunset

BelmontHeightsLoRes
"Fiery Steeple" by Wes Aldridge

Today was a new adventure. I went to a church service in Nashville for the first time in the six years that I have lived here. Fellowship Bible Church -- I had never been to a chruch like that. To tell you the truth, it was pretty interesting. The music sounded really good being performed by some professional Christian artist. And there were so many people to watch. I wanted my camera in there, but it just wouldn't have been right. It was strange because I felt oddly at ease there. Who knows.

To keep with the church theme, I shot the steeple of Belmont Heights Baptist Church with the sunset. The sky was too amazing not to share it tonight. It seems that my latest obsession is sunset shots.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting shot and also days activities--restful, huh?

Anonymous said...

Post where this church is in Nashville ... i.e. the one you went to.

Anonymous said...

wes....what a beautiful shot!!! what's even more beautiful is that you went inside.proud of you.

dad