Thursday, May 05, 2005

3 Doors Down


"Brad Arnold: Vox" by Wes Aldridge

Ok, so last night I posted a shot of the girls in the front row at 3 Doors Down rocking it out. Tonight, is a shot of who they were rocking out to. Ladies (Jess this one of the "hottie" is for you cause I know you love to hear me talk about the hot girls all the time) and gentlemen, I give you Brad Arnold, lead vocals for 3 Doors Down.

I must admit, media passes are pretty fun. Mine allowed me to shoot the first three songs of the band from the little area between the stage and the crowd. I don't think it is possible to get any closer to a band... unless you are a groupie of course! Slap on the telephoto lens and you get some pretty serious close up action.

I shot this one at ISO 400 at f/2.8 with a 1/200th of a second aperture. It seems to make for a nice action shot, clear and crisp, and like I said before, I am sure the girls drool over this guy.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Thank you, Wes, for the GREAT shot of the HOT guy. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Hey My name is jerri and i am from kentucky. me and a couple of my friends went to see 3doors down in pikeville kentucky on november 6 2006 and i have never seen anything like that before in my life, that was the best show ever and omg brad and the base player i dont know his name its not chris but he had a green looking hat on but anyway omg they were just absolutely out of this world. well i juat want to let every one no what a great show it was.