Thursday, March 17, 2005

Luck O' the Irish


"Miller's Green" by Wes Aldridge

Alas, today is St. Patty's Day. It is the one day that we choose to put green food coloring in our beer to be festive and celebrate some Irish holiday that I have never known the meaning of. Well, that's great, and here is my green beer for the night.

Now, I leave you in search of more festivities for ol' St. Pat. Here's one for all the leprechauns out there tonight. Let the good times roll, little ones.

The shot was taken in the Mellow Mushroom in downtown Franklin. I lit the glass from the side, slightly to the back with my 550EX with a hot shoe cord off my flash. It was at ISO 400 with aperture of f/9.0 and a shutter of 1/50th of a second. Doesn't it make you want to grab a cold, green Miller lite? Me too and I am about to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you remember last St. Patty's?

Anonymous said...

^ nope ... ha ha Just playing
I'm about to have a MICHELOB ULTRA and it is definitely NOT green ... Love the shot though!!! LOL {;~P